“At SSWML, our broad definition of sustainability means ensuring the safety and development of our employees, upholding the highest standards in business conduct and ethics, making a positive contribution towards meeting the world’s environmental challenges, contributing to local communities, advancing sustainability through thought leadership and developing innovative solutions to meet our client needs.”
Ashok Kumar Sharma (CEO)
- Started career in Himachal Pesticide & Chemicals and then served in Punjab Alkalies & Chemicals .
- Joined Rallis Indian Limited (Tata Group) in 1989 and served till 2006 as head of location in Ankleshwar, Lote (Maharashtra), Hyderabad and J&K unit.
- Qualified as Internal Assessor by the Tata Management training center Pune during his service .
- 2006 onwards serving as CEO of Shivalik Solid Waste Management Ltd., Solan (H.P.) and till date successfully running the unit.
- Accredited as EIA coordinator In Shivalik Solid Waste Management Ltd. for Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP), Transport Storage Disposal facility for Hazardous waste (TSDF) and Mining projects with QCI-NABET(Govt. Of India).
- Functional area expert in Risk & Hazard (RH) and Solid & Hazardous waste (SHW) with QCI-NABET (Govt of India).